Coloplast SpeediCath Control
SpeediCath Control is the newest addition to our intermittent SpeediCath catheter range. While it can be used by anyone with a need to catheterise, it is specifically designed for male users with a need for extra control when inserting the catheter.
The catheter has a stiffer part at the connector end that significantly improves control over the catheter tip. It makes aiming into the urethra easier and improves the manoeuvrability of the catheter, especially for people with low dexterity.
The SpeediCath Control has the same low-friction coating as our other SpeediCath products, which minimises friction when inserting and removing the catheter. This makes catheterisation more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral damage. Even if you have to self-catheterise for a lifetime.
Other features include:
- Pre-hydrated catheters that are ready-to-use right out of the pack
- Polished eyelets that are gentle on the urethra, minimising discomfort and the risk of micro-trauma
- Low Friction, which means it is gentle and safe in use
- Ring-pull opening feature, allowing the package to be opened with one finger
- PVC and phthalates free
- Available in packs of 30 on Drug Tariff
(1 pack contains 30 items)