Coloplast SpeediCath Complete
The need for catheterisation sometimes presents challenges – particularly when you are away from home. That is why Coloplast has developed an all-in-one solution that makes catheterisation easy and safe no matter where you are.
SpeediCath Complete includes a ready-to-use catheter, an insertion guide and a urine collection bag. The catheter comes with the same low-friction coating as our other SpeediCath products. This unique coating makes catheterisation more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral micro-trauma – even if you have to self-catheterise for a lifetime. SpeediCath Complete’s collection bag is re-sealable and has a built-in closure plug that keeps the bag securely closed whether you’re sitting or lying down.
In any situation...
Catheterising in bed
The closed all-in-one system makes it possible to catheterise when lying down without any risk of leakage. The catheter system has everything needed for hygienic and safe catheterisation, including a closure plug at the end of the catheter keeping the bag securely sealed in a horizontal position.
Catheterising in public areas
The unique insertion guide and catheter sheath allows for fully non-touch insertion reducing contamination in septic environments.
Catheterising in a wheelchair
Designed to help wheelchair users with reduced dexterity perform safe, time-efficient intermittent catheterisation whenever and wherever they may be, at home or away from home.
Other features include:
- Pre-hydrated catheters that are ready-to-use right out of the pack
- Non-touch insertion guide for reduced infection risk
- Polished eyelets that are gentle on the urethra, minimising discomfort and the risk of micro-trauma
- Low Friction, which means it is gentle and safe in use
- Leak-proof and re-sealable collection bag suitable for hygienic catheterisation in bed
- PVC and phthalates free
- Available in packs of 20 on Drug Tariff
(1 pack contains 20 items)